Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back from retreat

Another awesome time with some really nice ladies, think I visited more this time around was my 4th time and there are regular ladies that come so I guess I felt more relaxed. This time my projects were pre-cuts ---charms, jellyrolls The one jellyroll project I really screwed it up, my cutting was way off then when I squared the blocks up they never matched so ended up adding sashing I can live with it, Had 2 Antique Fair charm packs and it ended up wallhanging size. Almost got the rag quilt completed need more fabric backing material. Then another jellyroll and charm pack combined need more fabric to add sashing.
Jan who hosts the retreat and owns the Quilt store has a BOM so I decided to do it. I guess in all I did get alot done. When I get around to taking some pics I will post.

No comments: