Monday, November 14, 2011

Red and White Monkey Wrench top


Just finished this quick and easy quilt top in red and white will be a great one to hang in July for Canada Day seeing our colours are red and white. I finished the latest released blocks for the CW Anniversary quilts, and seeing there were 7 I got to attach another row to the tops only 7 more blocks to go and I will have 2 quilts, because I'm doing a scrappy and a blue & brown, still waiting for fabric for the blue and brown it's coming from Australia for the sashing, don't know what I'm going to do for borders yet, maybe mitered corners for the blue and brown using up the left over fabric from the fussy cut sashing fabric, still have lots of time yet.

1 comment:

Rose Marie said...

Very nice and perfect for our July 1, Xmas and Valentine's! Yep, love your quilt!