Friday, January 28, 2011

Playing with new project



Yesterday I looked high and low for the star in a star block couldn't"t find it in EQ or Blockbase, was looking for it as I seen a quilt on the cover of the Connecting Thread catalog and figured I could figure out the pattern, well last night when sitting in my chair in the l/r there was Shakespear in the Park quilt hanging on the quilt rack and there was the block, so I got 5 done and need another 15 will cut fabric tomorrow and I have ran out of the bg fabric and had to order it on line, it really ticks me that we don't have a LQS here, it takes almost 2 weeks to get an order. I will be able to get the lg star points done then I'll be on hold. Tomorrow the next block for the CWA quilt will be released so I will work on those 2 blocks(1 scrappy and 1 blue & brown)

No comments: