Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Got my marks for Word

Our instructor for Microsoft Word was at the college and she posted our marks and I got a 98% was I shocked thought I did well in the written but I know I forgot to change the spelling errors on the second page there were 4 small lines deduct 1/2 mark for each error and that would have been my 100% if I would have made the corrections. Well Excel might be a different story not catching the formulas, some of the ladies in my class are going to the college tomorrow to study I will be there too.
Snowed again over night so had to snow blow the driveway again before I went to class. It is starting up again dag nab it. Going to go through our pre- test for Excel that the instructor gave out today and later will have to practice some lessons we went over today.

No comments: