Saturday, December 15, 2012

10 Days til Christmas

Well I've been busy baking, just need to make a square that mom used to make I found the recipe, so will make it tomorrow. Still need 2 more gifts to buy, next week I will get the gifts wrapped, sent out 2 parcels postage is so expensive could of bought another gift!
My Christmas cactus is in bloom needs to be re potted  once it's finished blooming.
Did some Christmas decorating today and found this I made it years ago,made from kids wooden alphabet  blocks then just added some small Christmas and the boys little toys when they were young, spelled out their names and spelled out Merry Christmas on the bottom layer. I put it on a lazy susan so you can turn it.















Cleaned off the mantel, good thing Christmas comes once a year as I can dust it off

No comments: