Monday, October 15, 2012

What a blast

Home from retreat and I had so much fun, met new quilting friends. There were 30 ladies this time. Laughed, sewed a lot, stayed up late up early, so much fun. Signed up and paid for the spring retreat in April. Got all my projects done so now I have lots of quilting to do before I can start a new one.
This one is called Garden Trellis made from a layer cake and yardage.
This one was made from a jelly roll and yardage 
This one is called Spools was made from half of a jelly roll don't like it as when you first look at it my eye goes to the dk brown I wanted a gray but couldn't find any at the retreat, think I will do this one again when I find the gray fabric.
This one is called Wildflower Rhapsody was a bom from Jan's (lady who hosted the retreat) store. there is suppose to be another border but it won't fit on my frame if I add it, so this is it.
This one was made from 2 charm packs and yardage not a good photo as you can't see the melons very good,
you can see it at bit better, this one I have to quilt first as I'm going to be a grandma again some time this month, so if it's a girl, it will be done, will start it tomorrow need to make up the backing and load.






No comments: