Friday, September 3, 2010

What do you mean it's September!!!!



Wow where did the time go I haven't been very good at my blogging. Had Autumn for a month this summer, Shawn & Deanne, and a fellow navy friend and his girlfriend came home for 2 week, Shawn is now on a 2 month tour to South America again.
The veggie garden has been great this yr along with the flower and shrubs. Not much sewing going on this summer til yesterday when I quilted a BOM that's been on the frame for the summer. Randy's Uncle Al passed away about a week ago so I had lots of family Lynda SIL had a cold and you guessed it I caught it gosh I feel lousy today.
I've also been going to a physio clinic doing core strengthing since June 16th also had IMI injections inbetween the muscles, doing this so I can eventually return to work.
Back to this BOM ---the block on the back was to be the centre block with all the rest of the blocks around it with hst for the border I wanted to change it up as I wanted to try a mitered corner so I fussy cut the fabric to miter it turned out all right.

No comments: