Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wow it's already June

Gosh can't believe how time flies, made a trip out of town last week to get the next 2 BOM blocks for Wildflower Rhapsody, got them pieced and got part of the centre put together.
I was so ticked when my order I have been waiting for was sitting in Van. which is only 6 hrs away from me for a week + 2 days for the price we pay for shipping, well I finally received it and got the backing made for the Granny Square top it is now loaded and ready to be quilted. but when the weather is nice I have to be outside gardening. I got the veg garden weeded and I must say there were more weeds than veggies growing.
Randy should be going to the bush next week and he will be staying over night, so I should be able to get some uninterrupted sewing in.

No comments: